MP-4 Baseball/ Softball Pitching Machine From Iron Mike/ Master Pitch 761-103
The Iron Mike MP-4 arm style pitching machine is similar to the MP-6. Both the MP-4 and the MP-6 are similar in construction and performance. The main differences here are that the MP-4 comes with a sturdier frame and extra reinforcements to protect the machine against line drives and hard hit balls.
The MP-4 also comes equipped with Iron Mike's signature Positive Feed Control, that ensures that seamed baseballs flow through the hopper into the machine flawlessly. Like other Iron Mike machines, the MP-4 is an arm style machine that can throw baseballs, slow pitch softball, and fast pitch softball at speeds of 25-80 + MPH. The MP-6 holds 600 baseballs or 400 softballs and is the perfect choice for any baseball/ softball team looking to step up their batting skills.
Bottom line: The MP-4 is essentially the same as the MP-6 with additional frame reinforcements and built in positive feed control. The positive feed control ensures that seamed baseballs do not get stuck in the hopper.
- Arm style pitching machine helps batter with timing
- Throws 25-80+ MPH
- Hopper feed holds 600 baseballs or 400 softballs
- Pitches baseballs, fast pitch softball, and slow pitch softball
- Built in remote control with 80' cord
- Comes with hold-down clips for permanent installation
- Comes with lockable arm cover
- Sturdy steel frame
- Extra reinforcements on the frame of the machine to protect against line drives.
- Comes with positive feed control to ensure good ball flow with seamed balls
- 57" H x 44" W x 59" L
- Weight 625 lbs.
- Made in the USA
**Shipping lead time = 2-3 weeks