Pitch Pro Model 465 Fiberglass Little League Pitching Mound
The number one choice mound for little league players and tournament directors, the Pitch Pro 465 youth game mound is a great choice for players ages 8-14. The 465 mound is raised 6" from the rest of the field, giving the youth pitcher just enough height to fire in strikes to home plate.
An MLB mound is 10" taller than the rest of the field, so when considering the proportion of age and size of youth players, the 6" height is the perfect amount for them to start practicing proper pitching mechanics.
The 465 portable mound is small enough to fit in any truck bed or maintenance cart and is light enough (65 lbs) to be carried on and off the field by one person.
Coated with a protective UV resistant layer and backed by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty, the 465 mound will last you many years to come!
Pitching Mound Features
- Unique gel coat-down design is weather and UV resistant
- Very little maintenance required
- Can be carried by one person
- Fits in truck bed or gator
- 10- year manufacturer's warranty on mound core!
- Designed for tournament directors
- Lightweight and rigid design
Pitching Mound Specifications
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Dimensions: 4' W x 6' L x 6" H