JayPro Grand Slam Portable Roll Away Batting Cage For Baseball
The JayPro Grand Slam portable hitting turtle is the perfect roll away batting turtle for any spring training camps, collegiate and high school baseball teams.
Safety & Durability
Built with a durable 2" heavy duty aluminum frame, a sturdy #42 net, and ricochet foam padding, this hitting turtle is as durable as it is safe. The frame features full foam padding around the 2" cross bars to eliminate foul balls ricocheting and hitting players. The sturdy #42 net will keep up with the impact of hundreds of foul balls during any given batting practice, and won't fray under the sun's harsh UV rays. And the rear safety railing keeps the coaches platform safe from foul tips and fastballs! The JayPro Grand Slam hitting turtle is as safe and it is durable!
The professional big league portable batting cage features 2 coach stands with a bar to lean on so you can get a good look on the strike zone from a safe distance. This will help the coach understand the types of pitches being thrown in the strike zone. This also helps with developing a batter's swing.
Portability on & off the Field
Coming equipped with 3 18" wheels and a wheel handle, this hitting turtle can be easily brought on and off the field! Just set it up and play ball!
Hitting Turtle Features
- Get the most out of every batting practice!
- 2″ heavy-walled aluminum tube construction
- #42 black climatized nylon net with rear net baffle
- 60′ of ricochet cushion reduces rebound and frame damage
- Rear safety railing for safe viewing by coaches
- Coach's platform allows perfect view of strike zone
- Frame features handy strut holders
- Folds down to 5′ tall for easy storage
- Heavy green vinyl coated nylon skirt protects the frame
- (3) 16″ pneumatic turf wheels
- Optional Coach Stand (CVS-10) sold separately
- Call for a price quote to add graphics on the skirt
- Dimensions: 18’W x 12’H x 22’D
- Weight: 505 lbs.
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty on product defects and workmanship
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty on nets
- FREE Shipping!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.