Rogers 5-Man Tek Sled
Control the Action with the Rogers TEK Sled
Football has evolved as athletes get bigger, stronger, and faster. As football offense is now more complex, the defense must train to physically play the offender, as well as break-through the blocker to take the seam, hence putting the defender in a position to attack or disrupt the ball carrier.
The new TEK Sled moves like a blocker, allowing the defender to work on shocking the offensive player, creating leverage and violently separating or attacking the offender. Today, zone blocking requirements have teammates handling double teams, releasing to take on their next dangerous defender. No current product can simulate the weight, resistance and natural movement of a defender like the new Rogers TEK Sled.
Blocking Sled Features
- Modular design allows easy upgrading.
- Compound pivot action means realistic drill response.
- Moving parts are covered for athletes’ safety.
- Arm self locates at rest.
- Safety covers automatically move with the arm.
- Ground-hugging framework allows players to run through on defensive drills.
- End Caps welded -not riveted- on so they can’t fall off, preventing water damage.
- Flat runners minimize grass and artificial turf wear.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are the pads designed for easy removal and storage in the offseason? Are replacement pads sold for these sleds>
Yes, every pad slides onto the sled and is held in with a pin. Just take the pin out and slide the pad off and your good to go! We sell replacement pads, pad covers, and pins if needed.