Football Throwing Machine For Offensive and Defensive Training
The JUGS Football Machine™ throws perfect passes, punts and kickoffs to any precise spot on your field. Your players can practice catching perfect spirals or end-over-end "kicks"
Football Passing Machine™ Features
- Throws 5-80 yard passes and swivels 360 degrees to accommodate passing drills in every direction.
- Throws up to 600 passes or kicks per hour
- Comes with its own transport wheel, making it easy to move to any spot on your practice field.
- Long-snapping, punting, and kick-offs—the JUGS Football Machine™ does it all. Quickly adjust speed settings using the dial.
The JUGS Football Machine™ can help you
in these 4 areas:
- Running backs, tight ends, and wide receivers need constant practice catching the football. With JUGS, these players catch more passes in a week than they normally would in an entire season.
- Defensive backs and linebackers can be given practice on a variety of reaction and zone-coverage drills in a short period of time, without having to take your best quarterback away from where you really need him to be -- with the offensive unit. A substitute player, or even the team manager, can operate JUGS, thus freeing your coaching staff, quarterbacks and punters.
- On punt and kickoff-return team drills you do not waste any time with JUGS doing the "kicking." High-lofting end-over-end "kicks" go exactly where you want them to--so your players learn their assignments quickly.
- Simply put JUGS on short legs, and your punter and field goal kicker can get hours of perfect snaps (short legs sold separately.)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.