Aerial Attack Football Quarterback Machine
Your biggest competitor is training everyday with a football passing machine, why aren't you? The next level up in your team's training lies within the ability to do more reps of each passing and kicking drill, something a quarterback just can't match on his own.
Throw hundreds of passes and run as many drills as you want in your next practice with a football machine, because the Aerial Attack can do it all and won't get tired. Throw right or left-footed punts up to 80 yards, or short or long passes for defensive drills. Easily pivot the machine to change the pass direction to challenge defensive coverage or throw to different locations.
The Aerial Attack comes equipped with 2 durable polyurethane throwing wheels that tightly grip the ball, allowing for strong, perfect spirals. The throwing wheels are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty, allowing you to practice with confidence.
The independently working motors have a near instant recovery time, allowing you to get the most out of each practice. The wheel guards protect arms from potential wheel burns as well as help to keep the wheels as dry as possible in inclement weather.
Train harder with the Aerial Attack today and receive FREE shipping on your order!
Football Machine Specifications
- Distance: Passes and punts- 80 yards; Kick-offs- 70+ yards.
- Ball Release Point: Passes and kicks from a height of 50”
- Accuracy: Wide solid football throwing wheels provide precise accuracy.
- Recovery Time: 5 seconds, with two motors it is almost instant.
- Maintenance: Solid football wheels–no air pressure adjustment ever needed.
- Level of Play: High school, college and professional
(due to size of ball).
- Portable Transportability: Two solid oversized rolling wheels make transporting easy.
Unmatched Machine Quality
- Steel-plated frame for strength and weather-resistance.
- Solid polyurethane football wheels provide tight spiral, long distance and accuracy and minimize marking and wearing of balls. No air pressure required.
- Two extra-wide solid transporting wheels make moving machine on and off field easy.
- Rubber tripod bottoms for non slip
- Extra-wide tripod base insures real stability and safety.
- Two powerful variable speed motors drive two indestructible football throwing wheels.
Countless Reps Without the Quarterback!
- Interception drills
- Tip drills
- Harassment drills (avoiding completions)
- Defensive drills
- Versus zone defenses
- Last two plays of game (versus ‘Hail Mary’)
Precise Reps Without the Quarterback!
- Offensive drills
- Deep Passes
- Coming to the ball
- Sideline (out)
- Curl (hook)
Emphasize the Kicking Game in a Fraction of the Time!
- Squib kicks
- Pooch kicks
- Onside kicks
- Punt return
- Kick-off return
- Long punts
Aerial Attack Machine Requirements
- Electrical Requirements: 110V standard, 220/240V also available.
- Ball Requirements - Size: Official size and weight (non-youth)
Football Machine Features
- Universal cradle positions the ball for passing, punting, or kick-offs. (No second cradle required for kick-off.)
- Loosen lever clamp to safely facilitate tilting of wheels to locate and lock throwing head into desired position.
- Two high-powered motors provide instant recovery, allowing rapid repetition and combination of drills. No waiting for wheels to come back up to speed.
- Throwing head pivots instantly in any direction, accurately throwing passes, punts and kick-offs to any location on the field. Operators can lead receivers or spot punts or kick-offs precisely for both returns and coverage. Elevation changes are quick and easy. Machine can also be locked-in for precise repetition.
- Unit quickly moves on and off field; just tilt it, unsocket legs and easily roll it on two transporting wheels.
- Controller is accessible, visible and safely away from throwing wheels.
- Throwing wheel guards protect players, coaches, fingers and hands during operation.
- No assembly is required. Unit arrives fully assembled and ready for your immediate use.
Aerial Attack vs Snap Attack vs Jugs Football Machine
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.