10" 2-Piece Portable Bullpen Practice Pitching Mound for Baseball by Portolite
Estimated to be shipped in two week lead time.
The Two Piece Turf Practice Portable Pitching Mound is perfect for batting practice, bullpens, athletic facilities, and gymnasiums. The full body, high performance poly protected resilient core construction gives pitchers a solid yet cushioned landing area reducing knee and ankle strain. Oversized for the tallest pitchers, longest strides and extra “noisy” wind ups. Larger back area to practice pick off moves.
The poly coating grips gymnasium floors without scratching. Practice mounds come with the most durable turf and is available in RED, Clay, and Green colors. Simulated rubbers last 10 times longer than industry standards. The two piece design allows easy moving and storage, less than 70 lbs. per section!
Portable Pitching Mound Features
- Portable two-piece design
- Smooth bottom does not scratch gym floor
- Grips floor and does not move around
- Overlapping interlocking design
- 2 Piece unit fits in the smallest of storage sheds
- Great for Bullpens
- Highest quality Fiberglass, Poly, & Astroturf® materials
- Pitching rubbers will last 10 times longer than industry standards.
- Hidden “Wear Pad” located in front of the pitching rubber ensures your baseball mound will last season after season
- Limited 10 year warranty
- FREE shipping
Pitching Mound Dimensions
- Dimensions 10"H x 10’ 6"L x 5’W
- Weighs 55 / 65 lbs. per section
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.