2Pitch3 Pitching Machine For Baseball
On the 2pitch3 Baseball Pitching Machine, both the Fastball head and the Curveball head can be tilted 35-degrees left or right to simulate right-handed or left-handed pitching.
The Fastball head now has two individual speed controllers. This allows you to set up the Fastball head to throw any type of pitch (similar to the BATA-2). Being able to alter the ratio of the two motor speeds allows you to throw many different types of fastballs (straight, sinking, tailing, etc.), as well as other pitches (slider, knuckleball).
Pitching Machine Features
- Throw 2 different pitches in one set up
- Fastball up to 95 mph, Curveball up to 75 mph
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Throws flyballs and groundballs
- Runs on 110 volt AC
- 10-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Goodyear rubber pitching wheels
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.