EcoLiner™ II Field Striping Machine
Want the features of the EcoLiner™ Battery Powered Field Striping Machine but with the power of gasoline engine? Then the EcoLiner™ II Field Striping Machine is for you.
- Engine Powered – The EcoLiner™ II features a heavy duty, 45 psi diaphragm pump coupled directly to a 126cc Subaru industrial gas engine.
- No Messy Pouring and Easy to Use – Just place a standard 5-gallon pail of premixed paint on the EcoLiner™ II and you are ready to stripe your field. Plus, changing color could not easier.
- Safe – No hazardous pressurized tanks. No need to release pressure to add paint or clean.
- Cleanup is a Snap – When the job is done just remove the pail, reseal it for future use, pump a little clear water through the system, and you are ready for the next field lining job.
- Versatile – Use the detachable spray gun with 12 foot hose to paint stencils or hard to reach areas. An optional rear caster is also available to spray arcs and circles.
- Never Stop to Stir the Paint Again – Recirculating pump keeps the paint continually mixed with no settling. You no longer need to stop and stir.
- No More Clogged Tip or Filter – The EcoLiner™ II features a large replaceable foot filter on the intake hose. Cleaning the filter takes less than 30 seconds.
- Build to Last – American Made all welded steel construction and quality components mean the EcoLiner™ II will give you years of service.
- 18 Month Limited Warranty – The longest available