Dragon Slayer Conditioning Sled
The Dragon Slayer can challenge even the best conditioned athletes. This multi-purpose sled can be used to push or pull. When used with an agility cone course, the drills become unlimited. For instance, fast run with the sled, slalom, punch and run, use 1 or 2 handed, 1 leg or 2, uphill or downhill. With the Dragon Slayer, players are placed in a strong athletic position. Use the sled competitively. Push with or w/o added weight, fast, medium, or heavy. Use with all players.
- 6 multiple gripping areas allow a variety of angles. 34” height to top of bar.
- Made with 2” heavy duty tubing. 16” wide “thumbs-up” grip.
- Two plate holders per sled.
- Optional Carpet Runner allows you to train on a wood floor any time of the year.
- Welding rings on the back of the pontoons allow easy harnessing.
- Weighs 50 lbs.
- Powder coated white.