Rogers Power Runner
- Teach players to lower shoulders, explode through the defense and hold on to the ball. Great for both offensive and defensive drills.
- Improve quickness, agility, leg drive, ball security and proper footwork.
- Increases repetitions and decreases injuries.
- Vary the resistance by adjusting pads up, down or closer together.
- Optional 18" heavy bag trains pass rushers to clear offense and apply the hit. Heavy bag hangs from a sliding swivel bracket that allows it to slide and spin with contact.
- Optional front drive sled adds first impact.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.