4" Lightweight Economy Youth Pitching Mound by PortoLite IOP-4434
The lightest of all PortoLite game mounds, the 4" Economy Youth Mound is very lightweight and portable, weighing only 25 lbs.
Portolite pitching mounds give the pitcher the feel of a regulation baseball mound, while also allowing field crews the ability to move it with ease.
Each baseball pitching mound is designed with a full body high performance poly protected resilient core with fiberglass reinforcement for a solid, no bounce, yet cushioned baseball mound that reduces knee and ankle strain.
This portable pitching mound is ideal for little league baseball games, backyard practice, mobile bullpens, and much more, this pitching mound is very versatile.
Just throw down the mound at the preferred distance and play ball!
Portable Pitching Mound Features
- Very lightweight and economical
- Gentle slopes for pick-offs, no more falling off the pitching mound
- Smooth tapered edges, No “Lips” on Portolite's baseball mounds
- Hidden “Wear Pad” located in front of the pitching rubber ensures your baseball mound will last season after season.
- Perfect for little league players
- Uses the highest quality of fiberglass, poly, and AstroTurf™ materials
- Backed by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Free Shipping!
Pitching Mound Dimensions
- Dimensions : 4”H x 34”W x 46”L
- Weight: 25 lbs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What age is this product suggested for? 4" Lightweight Economy Youth Pitching Mound by PortoLite IOP-4434
Hello, thank you for your inquiry. These portable pitching mounds are designed for youth players from the ages 6-9 that play baseball in leagues like Little League, Pony League, etc.