Hack Attack 3 Wheel Pitching Machine For Baseball Or Softball By Sports Attack 100-1100
The Hack Attack 3 wheel pitching machine has many unique features that allow full control over each and every pitch, making it the most sought out pitching machine on the market. With three independently rotating motors controlling each pitching machine wheel and a 3 separate dials to control the speed of each wheel, you have full control over each and every pitch!
Control Over Every Pitch
With a unique 3 wheel design, you now have control over the breaking pitch plane in the strike zone. Simply adjust the the dials and easily change the speed of the wheels to create the desired pitch.
Effortlessly throw fastballs, right and left handed curveballs, sliders, and split fingers, all at speeds of up to 100 MPH! With three independently spinning wheels and 3 separate control dials, you can dial in essentially any pitch!
The Hack Attack also comes with an adjustable elevation crank so you can easily change the release point of the pitch. Moving the ball around the strike zone is as easy as moving the crank up or down.
Confidence & Quality
Built and assembled right here in the USA, you can count on excellent quality from your Hack Attack pitching machine. Standing on a solid steel frame and backed by a 5 year manufacturer's warranty, the Hack Attack 3 wheel pitching machine will last you many seasons to come!
Working The Strike Zone
Make your players truly understand ball movement and timing by changing ball placement and speed on your Hack Attack pitching machine.
Effortlessly work the ball around the strike zone with the inside/ outside adjustment feature.
This feature will allow you to center the first pitch without having to awkwardly move the machine or kick out the rear leg.
With the dial adjustments and the elevation crank working in tandem, the person operating this machine will easily be able to move the ball around and work the corners of the strike zone, providing the batter with top notch batting practice.
Hack Attack Features
- Throws up to 100MPH!
- Throws fastballs, right and left handed curveballs, sliders, and split fingers
- 3 independently spinning wheels
- 3 throwing wheel dials for maximum control over every pitch
- Pitching wheels are 14" in diameter for maximum power and control
- Great accuracy and control with every pitch
- Comes with pitch elevation control crank. Move the ball up or down the strike zone with one turn of the crank!
- Can throw regulation leather balls, dimpled practice balls, wiffle balls, and other soft practice pitching machine balls.
- Pivot head design: Move the pitching machine head up or down for infield and outfield drills!
- Practice all kinds of fielding drills; Deep fly balls that can drive fielders to the fence, slicing line drives, catcher’s pop-ups with reverse spin, towering infield pop-ups, and grounders.
- Can throw fly balls 380 ft. (imitates balls hit to the warning track)
- Comes equipped with large transporting wheels for portability
- Steel frame reduces recoil from each pitch and helps decrease recovery time
Hack Attack Specifications
- 5 second recovery time in between pitches
- Hack Attack standard leg height - 43" with a release point of 51"
- Hack Attack extended leg height - 67" with release point of 75"
- At 60ft. throws fastballs at 100 MPH
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- Dimensions of machine broken down: 39" L x 30" W x 25" Tall
- Fits in any SUV or truck
- Large tripod base for maximum stability
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty on throwing wheels and motor
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty against defects and workmanship
- Easy setup! No tools required
- FREE Shipping!
True Pitching Machine Quality
At the intersection of durability and portability, the Hack Attack is heavy enough to maintain a solid foundation, absorb recoil, deliver consistent pitches, but still be easily moved on and off the field by one person. The sturdy steel tripod legs stand wide to ensure stability with each pitch. The locking legs also allow for a quick setup and easy break down. Two large transporting wheels also come attached to the frame to make rolling the machine on and off the field a breeze. The frame is coated with rugged powder coat rust-proof to ensure unlimited use through all seasons of the year. The Hack Attack is a machine as technical as it is rugged and powerful, all dedicated to making the most out of each batting practice.
Portability On & Off The Field
Coming equipped with two large transportation wheels, the Hack Attack is easy to bring on and off the field. Simply break down the machine and deploy the transport wheels to move the machine around the field freely. One of the tripod legs will act as a handle as you move the machine on and off the field.
Infield And Outfield Drills
With an easy turn of the pivot head, the Hack Attack quickly becomes a defensive machine. From pitching machine to defensive machine in just seconds, the Hack Attack can help any player practice infield and outfield drills. The Hack Attack throws deep fly balls that can drive fielders to the fence, slicing line drives, catcher’s pop-ups with reverse spin, towering infield pop-ups, and grounders. Get the most out of your pitching machine and buy a Hack Attack 3 wheel pitching machine today!
Using Your Hack Attack With a Generator
We recommend a minimum of 1000W up to 2000W Honda generator with inverter technology. Weight of these generators is approximately 27 lbs., similar to the weight of a battery, and they are extremely portable.
Hack Attack Vs Junior Hack Attack Comparison Chart
shipping went well. all of the parts were intact.