Rogers Open Field Tackle Machine w/ 80Lbs. Dummy
To safely practice the toughest tackle in football, run drills on our Open Field Tackle Machine. Improve your overall defense in a realistic way, using minimal practice time.
- Correctly practicing the proper speed and angle during run-pursuit drills gives players the skills to stop the ball carrier on game day.
- Use the Open Field Tackle Machine for form tackling, wrap-up drills, and forearm shiver.
- Offensively, you can work on pass blocking, shoulder and drive blocking, and leverage principles. Safely practice combination, cut, and stalk blocks.
- Set the overhead tube lower at one end so players drive the dummy “up hill,” or leave level for repeated tackle drills.
- Large rollers provide years of smooth service.
- Overhead tube is galvanized steel for long-lasting,maintenance-free durability.
- Choose 50 lb or 80 lb hanging dummy (same outside dimensions).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.