SuperMount68™ Wall Mount Basketball Goal
The SuperMount68 simplifies the task of installing a top quality wall-mounted basketball goal structure. Never before has it been so simple to purchase and install a commercial quality wall-mounted basketball system. With First Team's SuperMount68 there is no need to calculate exact extension requirements before ordering.
The SuperMount68 wall mounted basketball hoop is specifically designed to provide wall-to-backboard extension distances anywhere from 6' - 8' during installation. This allows the unit to be "fine-tuned" to match the court markings on the floor. You will avoid costly rework and field modifications commonly caused by measurement errors.
Additionally, the SuperMount68 is so versatile it can be configured to match up to any basketball backboard. So no matter what basketball backboard you prefer, you know the SuperMount68 Wall Mount Basketball Goal is compatible.
Select from First Team's broad array of package configurations to satisfy the needs of your facility. Remember, for additional safety, First Team offers optional bolt-on padding for most SuperMount68 packages.
- Dense Southern yellow pine
- Safety chains
- Solid square tubing construction with black powdercoat finish
- Extensive backboard selection available in glass, steel, fiberglass or clear acrylic ranging in size from 36” x 60” to 48” x 72”
- Optional bolt-on TuffGuard backboard padding
- Breakaway rims
- Wall to backboard extension variable from 72” to 96”