600 ES Electric Stringing Machine With Floor Stand
The Tourna 600 ES Electric Floor Stand model is a top of the line stringing machine from Tourna.
The 600 ES features an electronic tensioning system that is controlled by a microprocessor, providing sensitive and constant pull from 10-90 lbs (or 4.5 - 40.8 kg). This is extremely accurate for a tennis stringing machine. It also features an advanced control panel, featuring a digital display and programmable tension memory. This makes stringing racquet quick and easy!
FREE Tools with purchase! Tools Included: Straight Awl, Straight Pliers, Hex wrench set, 1 open end wrench, and 1 combination open/box end wrench.
The Tourna 600 ES is built with quality and is backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty! Order yours today and step up the productivity of your stringing shop. Read on to learn more about the Tourna 600 ES tennis racket stringing machine!
Watch the Tourna 600 ES machine in action!
Tennis Stringing Machine Features
- Suitable For Stringing: tennis, racquetball, squash, and badminton racquets
- Tensions System Type: Electronic, tensioning controlled by a microprocessor. Extremely sensitive constant pull from 10-90 lbs or 4.5-40.8kg (extremely accurate, 1/10 pound accuracy). Modular, removable tension unit for easy servicing
- Control Panel: Digital with advanced stringing functions and programming. Including: 6 pull speeds, 8 programmable permanent tension memory settings, tie-off knot function - increases tension on tie-off nots for less tension loss, 4 levels of pre-stretch - 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%
- Calibration Adjustable: Yes, with electronic or manual calibrator
- Timer: Convenient timer function
- Racquet Mounting System: Octagonal, compact turntable with 360 degree rotation, 6 point mount with self leveling quick mount system, Articulated adjustable side arms with single knob control
- Machine Head String Gripper Type: Diamond coated rotational string gripper. Works conveniently with one hand
- Clamp Type: 5 tooth, slim line profile, dual action, rotating swivel clamps. Super quick-cam mechanism. Clamps lock securely and easily to table. No tools required.
- Tension Head: Modular, removable tension unit for easy servicing
- Parts Warranty: 2 year limited
- Electronics Warranty: 1 year limited
- Weight: 115 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.