Manchester Match Powder Coated Aluminum Soccer Goal
Bring professional quality to your high school, collegiate or club field with the Alumagoal Manchester Match Soccer Goals. Help guarantee stability as players take tough shots on goal with the extruded aluminum crossbars and posts, which stay strong through tough outdoor conditions. When a ball gets past the goaltender, it stays contained in the black and white hexagonal net, so play can quickly continue as the clock runs down. Setting up for games, tournaments or practices is easy thanks to the included transport wheels and sandbag anchors that make the goals easy to move onto the field and secure in place.
- Official size meets NCAA, NFSHSA and FIFA standards for high school, college or professional play
- Powdercoat extruded aluminum crossbars and posts resist wear due to weather, making the goals ideal for use on outdoor fields
- Double-reinforced, TIG-welded corners create a secure frame to prevent the goals from tipping and help ensure player safety
- Included 4mm black and white hexagonal nets are a highly visible target for forwards and other attackers
- Transport wheels and sandbag anchors allow the goals to be easily carted on and off the field and secured in place for games or practices
- Frame Material(s): Aluminum
- Goal Type: Portable
- Net Included: Yes
- Post Style: Round
- Product Height: 8 ft.
- Product Length: 9 ft. (base); 3 ft. (top)
- Product Weight: 480 lb.
- Product Width: 24 ft.
- Quantity: 2
- Recommended Use: Grass or Turf
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- Wheeled: Yes
- Meets NCAA, NFSHSA and FIFA specs
- Meets Safety & Performance Specification ASTM F2950-14
- Crossbars and posts are 4" round, powder coated custom aluminum extrusion for superior strength
- Backstays are 2" round powder coated aluminum
- Double reinforced tig welded corners
- Built-in net clip track with clips
- Stainless steel hardware
- Includes 4mm Black/White hexagonal nets, sand bag anchors and transport wheels
- 480 lbs. Per Pair
- 8'H x 24'W x 3'D x 9'B
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.