Ace Attack Tennis All-In-One Tennis Serving Machine
Sports Attack began engineering and manufacturing its patented ball-throwing machines for multiple sports in 1995. Today, these machines are used by leading professional teams and top universities that read like a "Who's Who" of sports. The Ace Attack tennis model has been time-tested in the field for nearly 2 decades.
- Throwing head easily raises to serving height delivering left or right handed serves and second serves with authentic high kicks. No need to raise the entire machine on an expensive, cumbersome lift.
- Throwing head quickly lowers from serving height to deliver all ground strokes including volleys, forehands, backhands and lobs.
- Three-wheel design provides an infinite spectrum of ball spins simulating any shot in the game
- Three-wheel design also provides better gripping at three points of the tennis ball, along with professional level speeds and unmatched pinpoint accuracy.
- Ball feed is a jam-free system with variable intervals between shots (from 1.5 to 12 seconds), that provides complete visibility of ball acceleration.
- Controls are simple and trouble-free. You can quickly and easily regulate the speed, spin, velocity, interval and oscillation.
- Operation warning light tells user when machine is in operation to ensure safe use.
- Open-air design (no covers to contain ball residue and clog electronics and other mechanisms) and steel construction (not a plastic frame), ensures this low maintenance machine will give your family, team, or academy years of uninterrupted service.
- Visual - Transparent poly-carbonate ball basket shows when basket is almost empty.
- Focus - Flashing feed indicator trains player focus, split step, and ball response!
- Realistic Practice - Feeds serves and groundstrokes at adjustable heights with 3 drill pattern options: random, 3-ball, and 4-ball.
- Versatile - Unique 3-wheel design feeds right- or left-handed flat, slice, or kick serves as well as specialty shots that include inside-out slice backhands and side-spinning squash shots.
- Power - Feeds serves or groundstrokes up to 110mph.
- Oscillation - Variable width 2-line and 3-line; plus 1-line and random.
- Durable - Powder-coating with polyester paint keeps machine rust-free.
- Fun - New improved control panel is simple to use!
- 120V, 15AMP – plugs into any standard electrical outlet.
- Footprint: 34″ W x 53″ L
- Height: retracted 68″ H, expanded 127″ H
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Includes remote control
- Hopper can hold 200 tennis balls