Pitch Pro 1810 MLB Regulation Size Game Pitching Mound
The biggest mound Pitch Pro has to offer, the 1810 game pitching mound is a full-size game pitching mound that meets the MLB mound requirements. The 1810 mound has an 18' diameter, ensuring that pitchers will land with their front foot on the slope of the mound and will have room for pickoffs.
Like all other Pitch Pro mounds, the 1810 has a rigid top that ensures players the stability and safety they need to pitch with confidence.
Other mounds on the market and softer and develop "dead spots," or areas in the mound that cave in over time. With the rigidity of the 1810 mound, you will not have to worry about this.
Due to its large size, the engineers that designed the 1810 game pitching mound developed a "snap together" system for portability. The pitching mound comes in 6 pieces that snap together, ensuring that the mound can be taken on and off the field with ease.
The 1810 is available for purchase with or without turf. We offer this option so construction managers can match the turf specified for their projects.
Order your Pitch Pro 1810 full size game pitching mound today and receive FREE shipping!
Pitching Mound Features
- Extremely rigid mound without dead spots
- Highest grade and dense turf available that requires no messy crumb rubber
- Snap together assembly with no tools
- 6” X 6” X 24" four sided rotational pitching rubber
- Perfect for all levels of play requiring an 18’ diameter mound
- Can be offered with or without turf – Field construction/project managers can match the turf specified for their project
Pitching Mound Specifications
- Weight 850 lbs
- Dimensions 144 x 48 x 72 in