Spirit Fitness CR800 Fitness Bike
Equipped with a padded seat, backrest and pedals, the Spirit Fitness CR800 Fitness Bike delivers comfort to athletes seeking lengthy workouts. Cooling fans help bikers combat sweat during challenging routines. One custom option and eight pre-programmed exercises, ranging from the gradual progression of the hill program to the muscle-building strength program, empower the rider to choose a challenge that's best for their training needs. A 12-position adjustable seat accommodates users of different heights, and 40 different resistance levels make this semi-recumbent bike a powerful training tool for bike enthusiasts with a wide range of capabilities.
- Programs include cardio, custom, fat burn, fit test, heart rate, hill, interval, manual and strength with 40 levels of resistance to add complexity to routine workouts
- Padded foot pedals with 2° of inversion properly position the body and cushion feet for intense training
- LED screen displays heart rate percentage while providing key in-progress information and a workout summary for easy reference
- High-durometer foam-padded backrest and 12-level seat contribute cushioning for lengthy exercises
- Heavy-gauge steel frame with powdercoat paint, aluminum seat rail and forged steel crank with sealed bearings withstand high-traffic use in professional gyms, physical therapy practices and home gyms
- Activity: Cardio
- Adjustable Handlebar(s): No
- Adjustable Resistance Levels: Yes
- Adjustable Seat: Yes
- Bike Type: Recumbent
- Brand: Spirit Fitness
- Display Type: LED
- Fitness Goal: Strength training
- Flywheel Weight: 30 lb.
- Foldable Design: No
- Foot Straps: Yes
- iFit Technology: No
- Integrated Fan: Yes
- Number Of Custom Workouts: 1
- Number Of Pre-Programmed Workouts: 8
- Number Of Resistance Levels: 40
- Power Source: Self-activated
- Product Height: 51 in.
- Product Length: 57 in.
- Product Weight: 145 lb.
- Product Width: 30 in.
- Reading(s) Displayed: Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories burned, Heart rate, RPM, Speed, Wattage, METs
- Recommended Maximum User Weight: 450 lb.
- Water Bottle Holder: No
- Wheeled: Yes
- Extra smooth ride comes from the perfect gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system
- Console offers multiple programs
- 2 degrees of inversion at the padded foot pedals places the user in a comfortable, anatomically correct position
- 30 lb. flywheel combined with the weight of each crank arm produces the ideal amount of inertia
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- 51"H x 30"W x 57"L - 145 lbs.
- 450 lbs. maximum user weight
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.