Square Medicine Ball Rebounder
Create a designated area for solo gym goers to perform medicine ball workouts without a partner with this Square Medicine Ball Rebounder. Exercise enthusiasts and fitness gurus can develop core and upper body-strength by throwing different-size medicine balls at this rebounder and receiving them at speeds, angles and force consistent with the throw. It's simple for athletes and exercisers to customize their workout by adjusting the angle of inclination, and balls that aren't being used can be safely and conveniently tucked away in the integrated tray.
- Great for building core and upper-body strength with medicine ball workouts
- Square rebounder returns medicine balls at the same speed, angle and force with which they were thrown
- Springs secure the rebound surface to the frame and allow optimal bounce back
- Angle of inclination can be adjusted from 0° to 60° for customized workouts and fitness routines
- Built-in tray stores medicine balls out of the way when they're not being used
- Activity: Training, Weight Training
- Product Type: Resistance training aid
- Product Use/Compatibility: Medicine balls
- Product Weight: 82 lb.
- Square rebounder that returns balls with speed, force and angle consistent with your throw
- The angle of inclination adjusts from 0-60 degrees
- The 39" diagonal surface measures 27.5" x 27.5"
- Built-in tray to hold balls when not in use
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.