Base/Fungo Screens Replacement Net - 8'H x 8'W
Infielders can safely work on developing their skills with help from this Pro Base Fungo Screen. Made with heavy-wall aluminum tubing, this screen holds up to practice after practice. College- and professional-level athletes can stay protected against unexpected blows from errant pitches and fast hits, as the strong mesh contains balls in the netting. By erecting this screen on your diamond, players won't have to chase down stray balls as frequently either, so they can spend more time on their technique.
- Heavy-wall frame made from Schedule 40 aluminum and welded frame and wheel assemblies for all-weather durability
- Weather-treated 1.75 in. mesh netting stands strong against high-velocity pitches and off-bat hits
- Pillowcase-style netting slips easily over the frame and secures via lacing on the bottom for quick setup
- Permanent 4 in. x 10 in. pneumatic tires allow simple transportation around the infield
- Perfect for collegiate and professional baseball and softball playing levels
- Activity: Baseball/Softball
- Color: Silver, Black
- Color Family: Gray
- Frame Design: Squared
- Material: Aluminum, Mesh
- Pitching Hole Included: No
- Wheeled: Yes
Size is 8' H x 8' W. Our professional screens are larger in size to accommodate collegiate and professional players. Frames are heavy wall schedule 40 aluminum 1.9" O.D. pipe. Frame and wheel assemblies are welded for durability. Permanent 10" D x 4" W pneumatic tires for easy transport. Netting is #60 (3 mm) weather treated, 1-3/4" mesh. Netting is fabricated in pillow case designs that slip over frames. Lacing is only required at the bottom to close the net.