Baseball Hitting Station
Help players dial in their batting skills with this Baseball Hitting Station. Coaches can add an indispensable training tool to almost any baseball field or sports complex with this hitting station, which allows their team to focus on hitting fast line drives and home runs. Batters can take swings off of a tee or hit soft tosses into the mesh net that easily absorbs hits and resists wear so teams can practice safely and efficiently. Cleaning up after practice is quick and easy, as the hit balls stay contained by the cable along the bottom of the net, so players won't have to waste valuable practice time on retrieving balls.
- Galvanized steel frame provides sturdy support for the netting and resists the force of practice hits
- 1.75 in. mesh net absorbs baseballs without wearing out or tearing from stress
- Cable along the bottom of the net keeps balls contained to prevent ricocheting and offers an easy cleanup
- Ground sleeves allow permanent or semi-permanent installation near the baseball field
- Can be used for hitting drills that require a tee or soft-toss batting practice for single players or entire teams
- Activity: Baseball
- Color: Black, Silver
- Color Family: Black
- Dual-Sided Design: No
- Foldable Design: No
- Frame Design: Squared
- Material: Mesh, Steel
- Product Height : 10 ft.
- Product Length: 1.5 in.
- Product Width: 11 ft.
- Strike Zone Target: No
- Wheeled: No
- Perfect for hitting practice - whether off of a tee or taking soft toss
- 2 3/8" diameter galvanized steel construction
- Installed dimensions are 10'H x 11'W x 1 1/2" D
- Net is 1.75" mesh #504 knotless HTTP
- Cable along the bottom of net keeps the ball contained
- Can be installed permanently or semi permanent with provided ground sleeves
- Turf mat and concrete not included