The Mastodon Commercial Batting Cage System
The Mastodon™ batting cage frame system includes 8.625″ outside diameter structural steel pipes coated with the same finish used on the Alaska Pipeline. It has fewer components, and offers free and clear spans up to 85′ in either direction – without significant sag. The poles come completely prepared to accept our tensioning hardware. The cable tensioning system ensures that your net will hang properly and needs no special tools.
This item requires freight charges. Please call us at 888-466-0009 for shipping costs.
Batting Cage Features
- Single or Multi Stall Options
- Cable Tensioning System
- Galvanized Steel Carabiners
- #42 Bear Trap Net
- Structural Steel Poles with Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Installation Available
- Corrision Resistant Coating: All poles are corrosion dipped, finished with STRYK 5388, and sealed with a welded top cap preventing internal corrosion.
- Cable Tension System: Our cable tensioning system uses galvanized hardware including 3/16" aircraft cable, cable clamps, thimble eye nuts, eye bolts, institutional grade threaded rod, and curved washers.