Trike MKII - Dual Purpose [Line Marking/Chemical Spraying] Line Applicator - Machine Only
Manufactured as an independent, stand alone, ‘ride on’ line marking or chemical spray machine, the Trike is simple to operate and requires no pre-assembly or attachment to other utility machinery, again leading to a further reduction in line marking preparation, time and cost.
With over a further 2 years in research & development, the Bowcom Trike MKII has been recognized within the line marking sector as a versatile, fast, manoeuvrable ‘ride on’ white line marking machine that has become exceptionally popular for those with larger areas to be line marked.
Speed and simplicity combine to offer significant reductions in line marking times, offering high efficiency and a direct reduction in operational cost.
- Weight: 140 kg
- Dimensions: 185 × 112 × 96 cm
- Power: 5.5 HP 4 Stroke
- Speed: 18 Mph
- Dual Purpose – Line Marking / Chemical Spraying
- 3-4 times faster than a conventional Marking
- Reduces operational cost
- Reduces operator fatigue
- Low maintenance proven Honda engine
- Soft “turf saver” tyres
- Tight turning circle
- Ergonomic adjustment
- ‘In-line’ marking offers exceptional accuracy
- Single fan – high definition – adjustable line width
- Integral hand lance for spot marking
- Optional front or rear mount
- Fully controllable 1-6 head spray boom
- New ‘non mist’ spray jet
- Adjustable spray width up to 3mt
- Sprays total and/or selective chemicals
- Integral hand lance for spot treatment
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.