Portable Backstop for Indoor or Outdoor Use
Turn any patch of grass into a baseball field with the Portable Multi-Sport Backstop. Coaches and players worldwide prefer this 17.6' wide x 9.6' tall backstop to protect their spectators and give outstanding reliability during practice or a game. The backstop has a large overhang to protect from foul balls and can be used as a catcher during soft-toss, tee work, infield practices, and more.
Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced backstop, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. Powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor.
- Safety sidewings extend to provide 17 feet of protection from errant throws and shots in baseball, softball, tee-ball and other sports
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 3 minutes with two people and no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes backstop netting, ground frame, four stakes, originally designed BOW™ poles, baffle net, and roller case for easy portability and storage
- Set Up Time - 3 minutes (Two People)
- Weight - 50 pounds
- Roller Case Size - 52" x 16" x 10"