Big Daddy Portable Hitting Turtle
Turn any patch of grass into a practice field with the Portable Big Daddy Turtle Backstop. Coaches and players worldwide prefer this 20' wide x 11' tall backstop to protect their spectators and give outstanding reliability during practice or a game. The backstop can be used as a catcher during soft-toss, tee work, infield practices, and more.
Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced backstop, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. Proprietary BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor.
- Safety sidewings extend to provide 20' of protection from foul tips and stray throws
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Quickly assembles in 180 seconds with no tools required- the fastest set up on the market!
- Printed strike-zone attachment makes backstop a multifunctional practice net great for soft-toss, tee work, infield practice and more
- Includes backstop net, ground frame, four stakes, originally designed BOW™ poles, and roller case for portability and storage
- Set Up Time - 3 minutes (Three People)
- Weight - 95 pounds
- Roller Case Size - 61" x 14" x 10"