Portable Hitting Station
Turn any patch of grass into a baseball field with the Portable Hitting Station. Coaches and players worldwide prefer this 12' wide x 8' tall station as a reliable tool for practicing opposite field work. The Hitting Station has a large overhang to protect from foul balls and can be used as a catcher during soft-toss, tee work, infield practices, and more.
With Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) and BOW™ poles, stress and tension on the netting are reduced to extend the lifespan, create a more balanced net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The Hitting Station is constructed with a powder coated steel frame to ensure durability and weather resistance throughout the seasons.
- Lightweight and portable hitting station doubles as a mini backstop with 3 feet of protection and as an extended Big Mouth™ Training Net with a large overhang to eliminate foul balls
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 3 minutes and no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes resilient net with nylon cover, 12' x 6' powder coated frame, composite BOW™ poles, ground stakes, and manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- Set Up Time - 3 minutes
- Weight - 22 pounds
- Carry Bag Size - 48" x 14" x 3"