Portable Pitching Screen
Improve safety on the field with Bownet's Portable Pitching Screen. Preferred by travel teams worldwide, the Pitching Screen is an ideal choice for backyard practice, travel leagues, or any player needing a portable practice net to bring to and from the field. With Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) and BOW-poles, stress and tension on the netting are reduced to extend the lifespan, create a more balanced net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact.
The premium nylon netting absorbs rocket line drives with ease and prevents ball bounce back. The Pitching Screen's powder coated triangular frame is engineered to allow for left and right handed pitching and has non-marking rubber feet to provide traction indoors and outdoors. The net has the fastest set up time on the market at a quick 90 seconds with no tools or screws required.
When practice is over, collapse the Pitching Screen into the provided manageable weather resistant carrying bag for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available.
Pitching Screen Features
- Triangular frame and originally designed composite BOW-poles engineered to allow for left and right handed pitching
- Portable pitching net's wide framed base and premium nylon netting stop rocket line drives with ease while maintaining stability and balance
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Lightweight net is a great alternative to traditional L-Screen nets giving more protection coverage and easier maneuvering across the field
- Includes Practice Screen net that collapses into included manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage
Set Up Time - 90 seconds
Weight - 15 pounds
Carry Bag Size - 48" x 12"