Champion Barbell® Standard Bench Press
A basic bench for a basic exercise, this Champion Barbell® Standard Bench Press is a safe and durable choice for school weight rooms. Heavy-wall steel construction easily holds the weight of the athlete plus the weight they're lifting, making the bench suitable for everything from light resistance training to heavy power lifting. Athletes can remain comfortable while exerting themselves, as the pad is made of high-density foam covered by marine-grade vinyl, which also allows the user to clean up sweat and moisture easily after his or her set. Lower bar rests offer a safe backup, letting lifters push themselves to failure.
- 1.5 in. square, heavy-wall steel construction holds substantial weight, letting lifters go as heavy as they need to reach their goals
- 2.5 in. high-density foam pad with vinyl cover keeps workouts comfortable, so users can pound out reps without distraction
- Lower safety bar rests prevent athletes from dropping the weight when muscle failure sets in
- Vinyl cover can easily be wiped down after each set to maintain a hygienic training room
- Ideal for school weight rooms
- Activity: Weight Lifting
- Adjustable Height: No
- Assembled Height : 44 in.
- Assembled Length : 48 in.
- Assembled Width : 48 in.
- Assisted Resistance: No
- Brand: Champion®
- Color: Silver, Black
- Color Family: Gray
- Dip Station: No
- Foldable Design: No
- Fold-Away Arms: No
- Pull-Up Bar: No
- Wheeled: No
- Weight Limit: 145 lbs
- 1.5" square heavy wall steel construction
- Strong, basic, economical bench
- Equipped with lower safety bar rests
- Pads are constructed of 2.5" high density foam covered with 40oz marine grade vinyl
- Black pad only
- 145lbs. weight limit
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the description of "Weight Limit: 145 lbs" accurate? The description says this bench is suitable for "heavy power lifting", but the max weight just does not seem correct. Thanks for any clarification.
Yes, the weight limit is accurate.
This weight limite refers to the weights you can put on the barbell. This does not include the weight of the person.