Collegiate First Base Screen Replacement 7' x 7' Slip-On Net
Shield softball pitchers from injury during batting practice using this Collegiate Softball Pitcher Protector. The pitcher can focus on finding the strike zone without worrying about getting hit by the ball, as the screen's pillowcase-style polyethylene net takes the impact of potentially dangerous line drives and bouncing grounders. Holding up to the force of strong direct hits, the galvanized steel frame has swaged joints to keep the screen upright on the mound. When the team isn't using live-arm pitchers, it's easy to use the screen to protect pitching machines from being damaged, allowing the entire team to focus on batting.
- Galvanized steel frame ensures sturdy support and takes the impact of direct line drives
- Double polyethylene net protects pitchers and pitching machines from getting hit by the ball
- Swaged joints provide additional reinforcement to the screen's frame to keep it upright on the mound
- Pitcher's cutout allows easy delivery of softball pitches without arms or the ball hitting the net
- Legs on the bottom can be removed for easy storage in equipment rooms once practice is over
- Activity: Softball
- Color: Gray, Black
- Color Family: Gray
- Dual-Sided Design: Yes
- Frame Design: Squared
- Material: Steel
- Number Of Holes: 1
- Pitching Hole Included: Yes
- Product Height : 7 ft.
- Product Width: 7 ft.
- Strike Zone Target: No
- Wheeled: No