5 Man Big Boomer Football Blocking Sled By Fisher Athletics
The Big Boomer blocking Sled by Fisher Athletics is the only blocking sled on the market that allows for fully adjustable pad height, pad angle and spring tension. This blocking sled also features realistic fulcrum pivoting action so the player can achieve leveraged power over an opponent without losing their balance. With a fully adjustable design like that, it is no wonder the Big Boomer blocking sled is a #1 choice among football coaches across the country!
The upward angled padding mount, also known as the "pig", is constructed with a durable 1/4" steel plate that is double welded to the frame for maximum durability. Mounted on the "pig" is the padding. The padding features a 100 lb. resistant foam and an 18 oz nylon cover for extra durability. The padding comes in 11 different colors and 5 different styles; Man, T-Pad, Round, Cone, and V-Pad. With those kind of options, you will easily find the right blocking sled for your team!
The "pig" mounts to the steel frame and is fully adjustable. You can easily adjust the pad height and angle with a pin. In between the "pig" and the frame are adjustable and enclosed springs. This makes for a safer and more practical sled!
Built with integrity and powder coated for longevity, the Big Boomer blocking sled will last you many seasons to come. Order yours today and get the best out of every practice!
Blocking Sled Features:
- Completely adjustable blocking sled; easily adjust pad height, pad angle and spring tension!
- Individual modular sled stations allow sleds to be easily added or removed
- Sled runners are formed, not cut for a smooth transition without chewing up your grass
- Realistic fulcrum pivoting action conditions your players to achieve leverage power over an opponent without losing their balance
- Enclosed springs for safe usage
- Padding features 100lb. high density foam
- 18 oz. vinyl padding cover
- Padding comes in 11 different colors!
- Chose between Man pads, T-Pads, Round Pads, and V-Pads
- Recommended for all high school grades and above
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty on frame
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty on pads
- Weight: 954 lbs.
Estimated lead time for shipping is 2 weeks on all Fisher Sleds.