100 Pure Flow Series High Pressure Hand Crank Hose Reels
Coxreels® 100 Pure Flow Series hand crank hose reels are lightweight, compact, versatile reels that perform at working pressures up to 4,000 PSI. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The sturdy "U" shaped frame and all steel construction this one tough little reel. All listed models are supplied less hose. Stainless steel models are available. The Pure Flow reels come standard equipped with stainless steel air/fluid paths and stainless steel swivels with non-toxic, food quality grease, ensuring clean, non-contaminated, safe and reliable transfer of breathing air, potable water or other clean fluids.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - Non-corrosive stainless steel air/fluid path with machined for high quality stainless steel 90º full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- "U" SHAPED FRAME DESIGN - Solid one piece heavy gauge all steel "U" shaped frame. Professional grade, compact, lightweight and simple design.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION BRAKE - Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- SAFETY STORAGE - Safely store respiratory air hose lines for low or high pressure breathing systems, potable water hose lines for drinking water systems, and any hose requiring sanitized and non-contaminated fluid transfer application.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction.
|MODEL||I.D||O.D||LENGTH||HOSE||MAX PSI||SHIP WEIGHT (LBS)||OVERALL DIMENSIONS (W) (H) (L)||MOUNTING PATTERN (M) (N)||BASE (X) (Y)|
|112P-3-8||3/8"||5/8"||100'||No||4000||19||18.5"(W) 13"(H) 12"(L)||5.5"(M) 3"(N)||9.5"(X) 6"(Y)|