125WCL Series Hand Crank Or Motorized "Welding Cable" Reels
COXREELS® 1125WCL Series hand crank or motorized "Welding Cable" reels are great for grounding cable. Save time and effort as you extend the life of your expensive welding cable investment. All electrical components are set inside the drum offering a special narrow width. A stacking bracket is available to create a lead/ground combination in one organized unit.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SLIP RING ASSEMBLY - Drum-located slip ring assembly with easy to access removable panel for simple routine maintenance. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PERMANENTLY LUBRICATED BEARINGS - Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- LOCKING PIN - Long-handled locking pin secures reel from rotation during storage or transportation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and bevel geared crank.
|MODEL||HOSE||LENGTH||SHIP WEIGHT (LBS)||GAUGE||AMPS||OVERALL DIMENSIONS (W) (H) (L)||MOUNTING PATTERN (M) (N)||BASE (X) (Y)|
|1125WCL-12-C||No||600' - 500' - 400' - 300'||38||#2 - #1 - #1/0 - #2/0||450 AMP||24.75"(W) 18.5"(H) 17.5"(L)||15.44"(M) 10"(N)||17.38"(X) 15.38"(Y)|
|1125WCL-6-C||No||300' - 250' - 200' - 150'||45||#2 - #1 - #1/0 - #2/0||450 AMP||18.75"(W) 18.5"(H) 17.5"(L)||9.44"(M) 10"(N)||11.38"(X) 15.38"(Y)|