EZ-Nitro-Pro® Series Low Pressure Spring Driven Hose Reels
COXREELS® EZ-Nitro-Pro® Series spring driven hose reels are the only nitrogen hose reels specifically engineered, tested and approved for use with nitrogen tire inflation systems. These professional-grade specialty reels feature compact space-saving size and heavy duty construction for flexible installation and long-lasting performance. The EZ-Coil® model features Coxreels®’ patented rewind safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional spring driven reels. This reel is specifically designed to reduce workplace accidents and increase operator safety.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - Nitrogen quality seals in the machined solid from brass 90◦ full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- EZ-COIL® EQUIPPED - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile aluminium guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting special "Nitrogen green" proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, green nitrogen hose, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
|MODEL||I.D||O.D||LENGTH||HOSE||MAX PSI||SHIP WEIGHT (LBS)||OVERALL DIMENSIONS (W) (H) (L)||MOUNTING PATTERN (M) (N)||BASE (X) (Y)|
|EZ-P-NP-350||3/8"||5/8"||50'||Yes||300||43||6.75"(W) 18.63"(H) 17.13"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)|
|EZ-P-NPL-350||3/8"||5/8"||50'||No||300||36||6.75"(W) 18.63"(H) 17.13"(L)||4"(M) 5"(N)||6"(X) 6"(Y)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.