Dual Resistance Harness
Encourage teammates to help one another develop agility skills with the PORTaPIT® Dual Resistance Harness. Whether the team is practicing short sprints or performing interval training drills, the dual resistance harness is a great way to foster team development and cooperation. The harness attaches to one athlete who remains in place to provide resistance and work on power and a second athlete who runs forward, backward or laterally to help improve speed and strength. Each athlete wearing the harness is working on specific skills needed to improve his or her performance in the next match or game.
- Used to encourage two teammates to work together and improve agility, strength and power skills in short sprint exercises or interval training drills
- Includes waist belts for two athletes, one who acts as an anchor and provides resistance and one who runs forward, backward or laterally
- Harness allows users to easily change running positions without the use of buckles or straps or removing the belt
- Adjustable 3 in. waist belt fits comfortably on the athletes' hips to help limit distractions while training
- Carry bag is included for transporting the harness to and from different practice and training locations