30LS Double Center Tennis Net
No matter how fierce the competition gets and how long the volleys go, this Edwards 30LS 42 ft. Double-Center Tennis Net stays standing through multiple dead net points, high-speed serves that fall just short of their target and attacks that don't quite clear the net. The double-center mesh is arranged in five rows to prevent stray tennis balls from wreaking havoc on the net's structure, and the vinyl-coated headband gives added strength to the entire net, so tennis superstars and beginners alike can stand on the baseline and unleash serves with full confidence.
- 42 ft. long net is designed for installation on a tennis court
- Netting is made of 3.5mm braided polyethylene with an 18 oz. vinyl-coated headband to withstand missed serves and volleys that end in the net
- Five rows of double-center mesh create a reinforced design that lasts through intense tennis competitions
- 0.63 in. fiberglass dowels are included, along with a center strap, for fast and easy setup
- Tapered center design prevents the net from rubbing on the court surface below it for an extended lifespan
- Material: Fiberglass, Polyethylene, Vinyl
- Mount Poles Included: Yes
- Product Length: 42 ft.
- Weather Resistant: Yes