Elementary High Jump Pit
Channel children's energy and set young athletes up for a potential future in track and field events with this PORTaPIT® Elementary High Jump Pit. Gym teachers can challenge their elementary students with high-jump competitions, seeing who can clear the crossbar and land in the cushioned pit, which absorbs impacts after jumping for a safe and soft landing area. Aspiring high jumpers can show off their technique, and the bravest students can attempt a backbend over the bar to the applause of their peers.
- Large 5.5 ft. x 11 ft. construction offers ample space for children to land after completing a high jump
- High jump pit is made with young athletes in mind, making it a great addition to elementary school P.E. classes
- Poles are designed to be anchored on either side of the pit and hold a crossbar for children to jump over
- Doesn't require a top pad for hassle-free use during each class
- Variations in thickness allow gym teachers to find the right amount of cushioning for jumping activities
- Crossbars and standards are sold seperately