Elite Starting Block
Runners can take off ahead of the competition at the beginning of short-distance races with this Elite Starting Block. Whether track and field team members are practicing for the 100m or 200m dash, runners will find it easy to propel themselves forward and start off in the lead when taking off from this starting block. When the starting pistol sounds, runners can push off the wide pedals at their preferred angle without worrying about their feet slipping thanks to the included spikes, which secure the starting block to most surfaces.
- Durable aluminum rail and cast-aluminum pedals stand up to indoor and outdoor use
- Used to brace a runner's feet before the start of a sprint race, allowing sprinters to push off the block without slipping
- 4-angle pedals can be adjusted to the runner's preferred push-off angle
- Pedals move up and down the number-marked rail for runners to find the proper foot distance
- Includes spikes and a spike wrench to secure the block in place on nearly all racing surfaces
- Material: Cast aluminum, Steel
- Cast aluminum, 4-angle wide adjustable pedals
- Durable aluminum rail
- Block measures: 12"W x 35"L
- Complete with spikes for all surface types
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.