Attack™ In Ground Adjustable Basketball Goal
The Attack Adjustable Basketball Goal offers infinite adjustability and maximum durability all rolled into one!
The Attack Goal's 4" square post is 3 / 16" thick. That's 50% heavier than any other goal in its category. The bolt down anchor system allows you to take the goal with you when you move.
Our EZ-Crank adjustment means players of any age, size or ability can change the rim height. To adjust, simply turn the crank handle. The Attack is infinitely adjustable from 10' down to 5'6". The rim height indicator shows the height of the rim.
First Team developed the "Spring Assist" which reduces the effort required to crank the goal. This is particularly beneficial for families with young children adjusting the unit.
First Team’s Weatherguard uses a process called Ecoat on the steel prior to painting. Weatherguard gives First Team basketball goals an impenetrable barrier against rain and humidity protecting the steel against rust. Our Weatherguard treatment is vastly superior to other companies that claim to offer rust protection in the form of galvanization. Weatherguard bonds to paint far better than galvanized steel with no fading or peeling.
We offer a large selection of backboards and rims with the Attack Adjustable Basketball Hoop so you can customize the unit to suit your needs and style of play. Our Response tempered glass backboards offer the same look and authentic ball rebound enjoyed by college and professional players.
For additional safety, pole padding and backboard padding are available for most Attack packages.
- Extensive backboard selection.
- All First Team goals are direct mounted to eliminate backboard breakage when players hang on the rim.
- Optional bolt-on TuffGuard backboard padding available in several colors.
- Spring Assist makes goal adjustments effortless while rim height indicator shows exact height.
- EZ Crank allows infinite height adjustment from 10’ to 5’ 6”.
- Optional all-weather Velcro wrap-around post padding for added safety.
- Post to backboard extension distance is 36” with rim at 10’.
- Unique anchor system allows perfect pole leveling and easy pole removal if you move.
- Includes First Team’s exclusive Weatherguard™ rustproof undercoat protection.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.