Slam™ In Ground Adjustable Basketball Goal
The Slam Adjustable Basketball Goal offers a unique combination of adjustability, durability and affordability!
The Slam Adjustable Hoop includes a heavy 4"x4" 11 ga. steel post. Our one piece post design eliminates the potential for joint deterioration common with sectional posts.
The Quick-Pin rim height adjustment design makes adjusting the Slam Hoop quick and easy. To adjust, simply pull the pin located on the back of the unit, lift the adjustment handle to the desired rim height, replace the pin and you're ready for action. The Slam Goal is adjustable from 10' to 7' in six inch increments. The Slam's spring aided design insures that adjustment is effortless.
Various backboards and rims are offered with the Slam so you can choose the Slam package that fits your family. For additional safety, pole padding and backboard padding can be added to any Slam package.
Features and Specifications
- Backboards available in acrylic or glass.
- Super strength flex goals are direct mounted to eliminate backboard stress.
- Optional bolt-on TuffGuard backboard padding available in several colors.
- Springs located in the extension assembly counter balance the weight of the backboard and rim for effortless adjustment.
- Quick-Pin height adjustment design makes adjusting easy and safe from 10’ to 7’ in 6” increments.
- Optional all-weather Velcro wrap-around post padding for added safety.
- Post to backboard extension distance is 24” with rim at 10’.
- Order “BP” model units for optional bolt down baseplate on post.
- Post is buried 36” below playing surface (FT16 ground sleeve option can be purchased to make post removable).