Titan™ In Ground Adjustable Basketball Goal
The Titan Adjustable Basketball Goal offers infinite adjustability, maximum rigidity, maximum durability and performs like it came straight out of the arena!
The Titan Basketball Goals's massive 6" square, 3 / 16" thick vertical post and extra heavy duty dual-strut extension arm provide the toughest, most rigid standard in the industry. The post is set back 4 feet from the backboard to maximize safety. The bolt down anchor footing allows you to easily relocate the unit if you move.
Our EZ-Crank adjustment means players of any age, size or ability can change the rim height. To adjust, simply turn the crank handle. The Titan Basketball Goal is infinitely adjustable from 10' down to 5'6". The rim height indicator shows the height of the rim.
Our "Double Spring Assist" makes raising and lowering the goal easier even with our regulation size 42" x 72" backboards.
First Team’s Weatherguard uses a process called Ecoat on the steel prior to painting. Weatherguard gives First Team basketball goals an impenetrable barrier against rain and humidity protecting the steel against rust. Our Weatherguard treatment is vastly superior to other companies that claim to offer rust protection in the form of galvanization. Weatherguard bonds to paint far better than galvanized steel with no fading or peeling.
First Team offers an array of backboards and rims with the Titan Adjustable Basketball Hoop. Our Response tempered glass backboard offers the same look and authentic ball rebound enjoyed by college and professional players.
For added safety, pole padding and backboard padding are available for most Titan Basketball Goal packages.
- Extensive backboard selection
- All First Team goals are direct mounted to eliminate backboard breakage when players hang on the rim
- Optional bolt-on TuffGuard backboard padding available in several colors
- Spring Assist makes goal adjustments effortless while rim height indicator shows exact height
- EZ Crank adjustment allows infinite height adjustment from 10’ to 5’ 6”
- Optional all-weather Velcro wrap-around post padding for added safety
- Post to backboard extension distance is 48” with rim at 10’
- Unique anchor system allows perfect pole leveling and easy pole removal if you move
- Includes First Team’s exclusive Weatherguard™ rustproof undercoat protection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.