Vector™ In Ground Adjustable Basketball Goal
The Vector Adjustable Basketball Goal provides the easiest and most economical way to get infinite height adjustment and great performance in one affordable package.
First Team's Vector basketball system includes our heavy 11 ga. 4"x 4" post design that eliminates the risk of joint deterioration common with sectional type posts.
The Vector's unique front-mount EZ Crank is a great choice, especially when a wall or other obstruction makes installing a rear-mount crank style impossible. First Team is the ONLY manufacturer to offer a front-mount EZ Crank with SPRING-ASSIST. Our spring-aided crank design is the easiest to operate in the industry and allows the rim height to quickly be adjusted anywhere from 10' down to 7'. The crank handle is removable to prevent unwanted adjustment. The clear and precise rim height indicator shows the rim height at all times.
All Vector Adjustable Basketball Hoop packages include a breakaway goal and net. A variety of acrylic backboards are available ranging from 36"x48" to 36"x60". Choose the package that's right for your home court.
For additional safety, pole padding and backboard padding can be added to any Vector Hoop package.
- Backboards available in acrylic or glass.
- Super strength flex goals are direct mounted to eliminate backboard stress.
- Optional bolt-on TuffGuard backboard padding available in several colors.
- Springs located in the extension assembly counter balance the weight of the backboard and rim for effortless adjustment.
- Simple hand crank adjustment easily adjusts rim height from 10’ to 7’.
- Hand crank is removable.
- Optional all-weather Velcro wrap-around post padding for added safety.
- Post to backboard extension distance is 32” with rim at 10’.
- Order “BP” model units for optional bolt down baseplate on post.
- Post is buried 36” below playing surface (FT16 ground sleeve option can be purchased to make post removable.