3 Man 9800 Youth Football Blocking Sled by Fisher Athletics
Designed for youth football players, the Fisher 9800 blocking sled is the perfect piece of training equipment for your youth football team. This youth football blocking sled features wrap around padded wings for player safety and overlapped channel steel construction for rigidity and durability. At the intersection of quality and safety, the 9800 blocking sled is the perfect tool for your next training practice!
With a built in coaches platform, the coach can get a up close and personal view of the players training performance. The pad and sled design allow for players to safely learn to gain leverage over an opponent without compromising safety! Order a 9800 sled today and get the most out of your next training session.
Youth Blocking Sled Features:
- Individual component design allows stations to be added or removed as needed. A 5 man sled can be easily broken down to a 2 and 3 man sled!
- Durable steel frame construction
- Wrap around padded wings on each pad for player protection
- Comes in 11 colors and 2 different pad designs
- Safely teaches young players how to gain leverage over an opponent
- Overlapped channel steel construction provides rigidity needed in a multi unit sled
- Sled s are formed, not cut and welded
- 30 degree angle assures a smooth transition over grass for easy transportation
- Works safely on turf
- Pads are constructed from 100 lb. high density impact resistant foam
- Pad covers are constructed with 18 oz. vinyl with triple stitching for durability
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty on main frame
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty on pads
Estimated lead time for shipping is 2 weeks on all Fisher Sleds.