Fisher 4 Man Brute 2 Football Blocking Sled For Youth Players By Fisher Athletics
Similar to the very popular Fisher Brute blocking sled, the Brute 2 is a scaled down version, designed for players ranging from grades 6 through 9. The Brute 2 has many unique features, making it a popular choice among youth player. This blocking sled features an individual component station that allows 2 man sleds to be upgraded to upgraded to a 3 or 4 man sleds, and for 5 man sleds to be reduced to 2 or 3 man sled stations. The Brute 2 also features a leaf spring design, that absorbs shock and bounces back, closely imitating a real opponent!
Coming in 3 different pad styles and 11 different colors, you will find the perfect match for your team! Order the Fisher Brute 2 today and get the best results out of your next training session!
Blocking Sled Features:
- Constructed with a durable steel frame
- Leaf spring design allows for shock absorption and realistic bounce back!
- TITE-LOCK modular frame allows sled to be expandable from 2 man to 7 man sled
- Ideal for 6th through 9th grade players
- All sled parts have been formed, not cut and welded
- Pads are mounted on 6" x 1/2" face plates
- Face plates are mounted on 1/4" durable steel plates
- Each Brute 2 sled pad's core is built from high density 100lb., impact resistant foam
- Each pad features an 18 oz. vinyl foam
- Available in Man, Round and Cone pads
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty on frame
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty on pads
- Weight: 497 lbs.
Estimated lead time for shipping is 2 weeks on all Fisher Sleds.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.