Endurance® Dual Steel Playground Basketball System
Maximize your court space and create the ultimate basketball set up with the GP205S60 Endurance® Dual Playground Basketball System. Our top-of-the-line outdoor system features a 6" square post with two 5' extension arms, two 42" x 72" marked steel backboards, and two Endurance fixed double rims. The Endurance System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty on all post and arm components.
Hard-hitting players demand outdoor equipment that can keep up with their strength and stamina. After months of rigorous testing by our team of engineers, GARED’s Endurance® Playground Basketball Systems were developed specifically for such players. The units were tested for post deflection, backboard vibration, structural integrity, and load capacity, and easily passed with flying colors, making our Endurance® Systems the strongest and most uncompromising outdoor basketball systems available on the market today.
- Endurance Playground Systems feature a 6” x 6” square steel inground post, approximately 14’ tall, with 42” installed in concrete footing.
- Post is ¼” thick schedule 40 steel, where other manufacturers only offer a 3/16” post.
- Our exclusive heavy-gauge triangular extension arm includes thick bracing for board stability. Entire post is protected by Enduracoat™ technology where post, extension arm, and braces are galvanized first, then powdercoated black for longer life.
- Steel board systems include fixed Endurance® rim.
- Glass and acrylic board systems include breakaway Endurance® rim.
- Choose backboard type, backboard size, and safe play area to customize system based on your needs.
- Post and backboard padding are optional and recommended for player safety.
- All Endurance Systems feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty on post, arm, and bracing components.
- Recommended Play Level: NIRSA, Recreation, Youth
- 6" square post comprised of 1/4" thick Schedule 40 steel is unyielding for even the roughest games
- Protected by Enduracoat technology where post components are galvanized first, then powdercoated for increased protection and longer life