Hoopmaster Collegiate Portable Basketball Backstop, 8' Boom
The 9408 Hoopmaster® is the most versatile portable basketball backstop available for collegiate and high school level play. This spring-lift system can be easily lifted to competitive levels of play for athletes of all ages. The 9408 sports a 5' regulation boom directly attaching to breakaway rim for upmost glass backboard stability and a floor protection wheel lift system. The base is fully covered in vinyl padding for player safety and can be decorated to promote team and sponsor marketing.
- Recommended Play Level: FIBA, NCAA, NFHS, NAIA, AAU
- Tensioned spring mechanism designed for effortless lifting and lowering of unit
- 8' boom extension between base of the unit and the rim
- Complete system includes regulation LXP4200 board, 2500 rim, and PMCE bolt-on board padding
- Includes floor anchors and 1000 lbs ballast weight concealed in the base
- BACKBOARD: Official size 42” x 72” tempered glass backboard with a welded reinforced powdercoated steel frame (Model LXP4200). 1/2” tempered glass with fired in target and border for maximum durability. LED perimeter lights, #2137, are sold separately.
- GOAL: Models 2500 Collegiate and 2500I Tournament positive lock breakaway goals come standard with these units for the domestic and international markets, respectively. Other breakaway goals are optional and available upon request.
- PADDING: Durable GARED PRO-MOLD® backboard edge padding comes in a wide variety of colors. Standard color for system padding is royal blue; other standard colors are available at no additional cost. Custom logos for the front and side pads are available at an additional cost.
- BALLAST: 1000 lbs (455 kgs) of enclosed ballast concealed in the base of the unit, welded closed.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Unique telescoping brace allows for preset heights of 8’, 9’ and 10’. Custom heights are available upon request.
- ADJUSTABLE FLOOR PADS: Two floor pads are encased in steel supports for added stability, and are controlled by a screw-type mechanism that raises the unit off the wheels and adjusts the unit to exactly 10’ height.
- FLOOR ANCHORING SYSTEM: Floor anchors and locater pins are included as standard. Specify floor type.
- FINISH: The unit is powdercoated white. Other colors are available at additional cost.
- TRANSPORT & STORAGE: Folds easily for compact storage with single non-marking polyurethane casters for easy transport.