Pro H Hydraulic Portable Basketball Backstop, 10' 8" Boom
The GARED Pro is the first pro-styled basketball portable backstop designed to provide an exceptional experience for athletes and spectators alike. The 5016 features a hydraulic powered 8' boom and provides backboard stability with a direct goal attachment. The base is fully covered with vinyl padding for player safety and can be decorated to promote team and sponsor marketing. While many try to duplicate our portable backstop, the only choice to stand up to dunk competitions is the GARED Pro H.
- Recommended Play Level: NBA, IBL, FIBA, NCAA, IOC
- State-of-the-art hydraulic operation allows for easy raising and lowering of unit
- 10' 8" boom extension provides maximum clearance between the base of the unit and the rim
- Complete system includes regulation LXP4200 board, 3500 rim, and PMCE bolt-on board padding
- Includes floor anchors and 1000 lbs ballast weight concealed in the base
- BACKBOARD: Model LXP4200 - Official size 42” x 72” shatter-proof rectangular glass backboard with a welded and reinforced steel frame. 1/2” tempered glass with fired in target and border for maximum durability. #2137 LED perimeter lights are sold separately.
- GOAL: Models 3500 and 3500I Master positive lock breakaway goals come standard with these units for the domestic and international markets respectively. Model 3500I Master meets all FIBA standards. Other breakaway goals are optional and available upon request.
- PADDING: Durable GARED PRO-MOLD® backboard edge padding comes in a wide variety of colors. Standard color for system padding is royal blue; other standard colors are available at no additional cost. Custom logos for the front and side pads are available at an additional cost.
- BALLAST: 1000 lbs (455 kgs) of enclosed ballast concealed in the base of the unit, welded closed.
- ELECTRIC-HYDRAULIC SYSTEM: Automatically controls folding and lifting of the unit with the turn of a key. Available for domestic and international power supply.
- FLOOR ANCHORING SYSTEM: Floor anchors and locater pins are included as standard. Specify floor type. FINISH: The unit is powdercoated white. Other colors are available at additional cost.
- SHOT CLOCK & CAMERA SUPPORTS: Available at a nominal cost. Specify shot clock type.
- TRANSPORT & STORAGE: Folds easily for compact storage with two 6” front and two 10” rear wide non-marking polyurethane casters for easy transport.