Pro S Spring-Lift Portable Basketball Backstop, 10' 8" Boom
The 9618 GARED Pro S provides facilities with a non-electric portable basketball backstop designed for collegiate and professional play. The spring-lift system can be easily lifted to competitive levels of play for athletes of all ages. The 9618 sports a 10' 8" regulation boom directly attaching to breakaway rim for upmost glass backboard stability. The base is fully covered in vinyl padding and can be decorated to promote team and sponsor marketing.
- Recommended Play Level: NBA, IBL, FIBA, NCAA, IOC
- Tensioned spring mechanism designed for effortless lifting and lowering of unit
- 10' 8" boom extension provides maximum clearance between the base of the unit and the rim
- Complete system includes regulation LXP4200 board, 3500 rim, and PMCE bolt-on board padding
- Includes floor anchors and 1200 lbs ballast weight concealed in the base.
- BACKBOARD: Official size 42” x 72” shatter proof rectangular glass backboard (Model LXP4200) with a welded and reinforced steel frame. 1/2” tempered glass with fired in target and border for maximum durability. LED perimeter lights, #2137, are sold separately.
- GOAL: Models 3500 and 3500I Master positive lock breakaway goals come standard with these units for the domestic and international markets respectively. Model 3500I Master meets all FIBA standards. Other breakaway goals are optional and available upon request.
- PADDING: Durable GARED PRO-MOLD® backboard edge padding comes in a wide variety of colors. Standard color for system padding is royal blue; other standard colors are available at no additional cost. Custom logos for the front and side pads are available at an additional cost.
- BALLAST: 1200 lbs (544 kgs) of enclosed ballast concealed in the base of the unit, welded closed.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Unique telescoping brace allows for preset heights of 8’, 9’ and 10’. Custom heights are available upon request.
- ADJUSTABLE FLOOR PADS: Two floor pads are encased in steel supports for added stability, and are controlled by a screw-type mechanism that raises the unit off the wheels and adjusts the unit to exactly 10’ height.
- FLOOR ANCHORING SYSTEM: Floor anchors and locater pins are included as standard. Specify floor type.
- FINISH: The unit is powdercoated white. Other colors are available at additional cost.
- SHOT CLOCK & CAMERA SUPPORTS: Available at a nominal cost. Specify shot clock type.
- TRANSPORT & STORAGE: Folds easily for compact storage with non-marking polyurethane casters for easy transport.