Quick Connect™ Cart
The Quick Connect™ Cart allows the user to remove and install a backboard and goal in less than three minutes, a task that may typically take in excess of 30 minutes. The cart is a great tool for emergency replacement and normal maintenance of portable basketball backstops, reducing the down time caused by the replacement of either a defective backboard or goal.
Steps To Remove And Replace (Re-Install) A Backboard & Goal Using The GARED® Quick Connect ™ System. (this process takes approximately three minutes)
1. Lower and secure portable boom to rest position
2. Wheel quick connect™ cart in front & under backboard
3. Raise backboard until it sits on quick connect™ cart
4. Disconnect upper braces from backboard
5. Rotate braces out of the way
6. Disconnect & remove holding pins from mounting plates
7. Raise cart until backboard comes off hinges
8. Lean backboard forward until it sits securely on cart
9. Wheel cart to storage
To install a backboard and goal with the GARED® Quick Connect™ System, simply reverse steps 1-9.